“Where there is no vision, there is no hope.”
~George Washington Carver
To serve people in need around the world with compassion by brining hope, healing, and freedom through Jesus Christ in practical ways.
Our mission is to provide spiritual and physical aid through healthcare, family/orphan/widow care, education, discipleship, and sustainability in Africa and beyond, in order to glorify our Lord and bring the hope of Jesus to them.
"Above All Else Love Deeply"
What we do:
- We help raise finances to ease the poverty in Africa, both spiritually and physically. With fundraising efforts, writing grants, and Sustainability efforts.
- We bring awareness to the many needs that poverty creates in the world. Speaking up for those in need and being oppressed. Proverbs 31: 8-9 states, “Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being rushed. Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless, and see that they get justice."
- Support All God's Children Zambia- NGO in Mufulira Zambia. Founded by Gary and Rachel Chaney in 2016.
- 4 Pillars- Discipleship, Healthcare, Family support and Education, and Sustainability
- Each Program is designed to bring people into a relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Prayerfully support Missionaries around the World.
- Chaney’s in Zambia
- John Ravichandran- Vellore, India
- The King’s- Afghanistan
- Train Missionaries and Leaders
- Short Term trip training
- Mid and Long-Term Missionary training
- Local missionaries, volunteers, staff in Zambia.
- Conferences in Zambia- (connected to Local churches)
- Lead Short- Term Mission Trips